Online gambling, like any other form of entertainment, is meant to be fun and enjoyment.
One should never use gambling as a source of income and always ensure that he has the ability to regulate himself, his time and funds. If, at any point, you encounter a situation where you sense that you can’t control your activity, we are here to help.
By following these guidelines, you will be able to ensure that you will play responsibly:
- Gambling should not be used as a way to earn or invest money. Only for entertainment purposes.
- Never substantially or subsequently increase your bets in attempt to ‘recover’ losses.
- Set limits! decide how much money you can afford losing and for how long.
- Stick to the limits you set and make sure to take a break from when you feel it is necessary.
- If you can’t afford it, you shouldn’t be gambling. Never borrow money to gamble with.
- Never hesitate or feel embarrassed to ask for help.
WPokies recommends the following independent organizations for professional help:
18+ NO UNDERAGE GAMBLING
We regularly perform strict identity and security checks to make sure you are who you say you are and that you are at a legal age.
Gambling can be addictive. Please play responsibly.